C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 06:08:58 -0800
Bobby,
When it rains it pours, doesn't it. I'm so sorry about
the compounding of your grief. I second Kat's
suggestion of volunteering. To me the greatest way to
honor someone you admire is to follow in thier
footsteps. Are you an AA sponsor? You would make an
admirable one in my opinion. You have so much to
offer, look at what you've given to us here on the
list. You've made a difference in many of our lives
her in cyberland, I can only imagine the impact you
make up close and pwesonal. My thoughts and prayers
are with you at this  difficult time.
Joanne