C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Re: FWD: [[log in to unmask]: Treatment of CEREBRAL PALSY]
From:
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:01:55 -0500
I think a few people here have one that they ride and may be able to let you
know the make and model.  For things like bikes, it's a personal what works
for you.  Have you gone down to a real bike store and looked at some of
theirs?  They have trikes down here because a lot of the "older" folks enjoy
riding them, and they have big baskets in the back to put stuff in.  How
good is your balance, would you need any added equipment such as trunk
support you think?
Most of the types of trikes I know about would probably be a little small
for you.

beth the OT
refusing, as ever to grow up