C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:02:11 +0800
On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 07:52:36AM -0500, Betty B wrote:
     Gots to...I'm too mad to stand still.

    My anger is something I never knew I could survive before I had this level of
    anger.  The thing that makes this workable though, is that it seems
    incredibly important to be able to be angry without hating.

    Don't misunderstand me.  This is work.

We've had John Callahan's "Quads" here on the telly for several weeks
now, and there's a line in the theme song that always makes me think
of you, Betty - "without a leg to stand on, I still manage to kick
ass!" ;-) (love that show - but I missed this weeks episode, got
distracted by the Golden Globes on another channel, spent the entire
show trying to figure out who the Hollywood Foreign Press were, and
why every recipient was required to thank them.)
And as my old therapist was fond of saying to me, "homicidal urges are
better than suicidal urges...."

Rayna