BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. P. Edison" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 12:45:42 -0400
We got to work on a series of Dryvit repairs back in the late 80's and
early 90's. At the time, we figured that part of the problem with
caulking joints in this stuff was that the foam had no tensile
strength and would come appart at the seams when stressed in cold
weather. We ended up creating compression joints which were then
coated with acrylic elastomer to match the panel color. It has lasted
this long, so far.

Mike E.

Edison Coatings, Inc.
M. P. Edison