AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 20:54:52 -0600
Hi Andrea, I am sorry that you project sinister motives to my offer of a
civil discussion.

Foster care is a special interest of mine.  So, I have a wealth of
documentation on the problems in foster care.

However, the point is that your are not interested a civil discussion.  So,
I will respect your wishes.

Always a pleasure.