Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 14:45:37 +1300
You might have better luck than I, but I've never found PM user-friendly enough to suit me.  The dead simple way to construct partitions is via fdisk, when you first start to set up the hard drive.

If you're still floundering here, and want to do it this way, mail me direct and I'll fill in some more of the blanks.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys
Arrowtown
New Zealand