C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:27:00 -0400
>>> [log in to unmask] 06/20/02 11:35AM >>>
Had it done three times:  Once for vasectomy, Once for the reversal, Once
for the second vasectomy.  You are absolutely right--it's not scary, it's
TERRIFYING!  There's just a thin layer of skin 'twixt you and eternity, if
you know what I mean (and I know that you do!).  The worst part of it is,
the surgeon, whose steady hand is what you are paying for, is not doing the
shaving.

HeeHee... That's the nurses' job. One of MY fav memories of my student nurse days! NOT! :-) They actually had us practice on balloons covered with shaving cream. After the first few pops, you HAVE to get good, lol! So don't worry, boys, your, ahem "boys" are in good hands... :-)

Yvonne