C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Salkin Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:13:30 -0400
Jenn,

In all fairness, I think you are being hard on Joanne.  You did ask for our
opinions and she offered hers.  It was not meant to imply you would go back
to your doctors in London (I read the message several times to see if I
could see that).  In fact, I sort of agree with her and Bobby after reading
their messages.  That door is closed, and perhaps you should forget them.

Please, Jenn, this is not to say we don't feel you aren't suffering.  You
are.  And you're constantly in my prayers for your health.  But please don't
get mad at people for giving what you asked for - their honest opinions.

Kat