C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:09:11 -0500
As I said earlier, the state needs to go further and see just WHY the medical experts and the husband ignored what was right there for everyone to see: that she was a danger to the children. I think it's terribly sad they focused on her and not the kids.  At the very least, they should have gone to stay with the family and she undergo more treatment.

However as my opthalmologist said, "hindsight is more accurate than foresight." <sigh>

Kat

"St. John's University Cerebral Palsy List" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I wholeheartedly agree with you Yvonne. Those who condemn Mrs. Yates,
for the most part, are people whose families are mentally well, and who
don't have a clue as to mental illness.   I do, because I have friends
who have it.

Mike
mhcollis@pop..erols.com