C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:59:30 EST
I got the same response, of course.  I wish it were true that the kind of
sick humor they are defending couldn't be found anywhere else, as they
suggested.

You know I can't let this go without further response, but I'm going to move
on after that.  I'll send a letter to follow up, but I've got this Alexandria
project that I need to work on.  I need to get this game plan down and in
motion.  I also have a lot to learn about website development, hosting,
domain names, etc.  That part is a bit down the road though.

I'll do what I can do and I can't do no more  ;-)