From:
Robin Hlavacek <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robin Hlavacek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 23:08:30 -0400

I am a newly diagnosed Celiac patient and am looking for a couple of
specific answers about 2 items:

How is the best way for me to go about finding a competent
nutritionist thats well versed in Celiac Sprue in my area? (I live in
northern NJ)

How serious is the cross contamination issue as far as my own kitchen
is concerned? I'm assuming I need my own toaster, but what about
wooden chopping boards and other things like that? Can I use the same
utensils (like wooden spoons) as the rest of the family? What about
pots and pans? Can I really use the same pot thats had semolina pasta
cooked in it?

Will be happy to summarize.

TIA.

Robin