From:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 01:14:56 +0000

Dear Listmates,
Digestive Disease Week (DDW) is May 19-22 in San Francisco, CA.  It will be
attended by over 10,000 medical professionals.  Abstracts (summaries of
presentations), pertinent to Celiac Disease and related conditions/diseases
will be available the week of the meeting which we should be able to
download, but I will update you all at such time.

I have compiled a list of presentations of interest to us with Celiac
Disease by making my own personal planner for the conference which you all
can access for yourself at the following: www.ddw.org

These are the instructions once you are at the site which I recommend
printing out or refering to while at the site:

1)  Click on "Abstracts & Itin. Planner"
2)  Click on "Click here to continue" which will prompt another screen to
pop up.
3)  Where it says "Unique User ID", type in huvec (all small letters).
4)  Click on "Itinerary" tab only:  Please do not click on any other tab
because you will invoke changes to my personal planner and disrupt others
chances to access the same pertinent topics of interest.
5)  You will see a screen with a table. You will see the dates of the
meetings and you will notice that it has already defaulted to "Sunday,
5/19/2002".  Sunday and Wednesday are the most important dates for Celiac
related topics.  Do not utilize table format.  You want to click on "Print
Text Version of Itinerary" button.
6)  Once you've reviewed the presentations for Sunday, click on "Return to
other days to click on.
7)  When you've reviewed the presentations for all the days you're
interested in, make sure you click on "Return to Previous Page" which will
bring you back to page which displays table format.  Go to bottom of this
page and click on "End Your Session".  If you don't do this last step, then
the information won't be accessible to someone else until it "times out".

Cheers to knowledge building,

Laura