Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Joan Nurczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 19:55:56 EDT

Pardon me, if this is a redundant question.  I've looked at the archives and
have seen conflicting information about Avon Lipstick.  It is the only kind I
use.  After several years on the GF diet and still a barely elevated
anti-gliadin level and MAJOR symptoms, this is the only thing I can think of
at the moment.  My horrible symptoms and wasting have caused my very
experienced UIC Celiac gastro-guy to prescribe Imuran today after a fruitless
course of Prednizone.

Joan
Lombard IL