From:
Bridget Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:12:19 EDT

I saw some convenient food in my local 7-eleven that looked gluten free. I
tried these rolled, frozen, taco snacks and had no adverse reaction
whatsoever. My children loved them. They were reasonably priced, 8 pieces
were $1.99, and for a product in this 7-eleven that wasn't abd at all. So I
wrote to the company asking which of their products are gluten free. Here is
their helpful reply:

Thank you for contacting us regarding our gluten free product.  We take great
pride in our high quality, authentic Mexican food items and genuinely
appreciate your taking the time to contact us. We have 2 items that you can
purchase El Monterey Shredded Beef Corn Taquitos--UPC code (barcode) 71007
40531 and El Monterey Chicken Corn Taquitos--UPC 40092