Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 08:28:06 -0500

I was so excited to bring home 4 new flavors of Glutino Salad dressings
and marinades that I immediately through on my cooking clothes and began
to create!Here are a few ideas I came up with: www.glutino.com (800)
363-DIET

Corn Flakes Chicken- Made with Glutino Naturally Italian Salad Dressing
and Marinade. This is what I did: (*this serves about 4 people)

1.  I bought 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2.  I cut them into thick strips
3.  I dipped them into Glutino Naturally Italian Salad Dressing
4.  I rolled them in crunched up Nature’s Path Corn Flakes
5.  I baked them on 350 F for about 15 minutes (depends on thickness of chicken)
6.  I Broiled them for about 5 minutes

They were a huge hit! Very crispy and tasty!

Glutino Naturally Italian Vinaigrette/ Marinade- 12oz $3.99US/  $4.99 CAD
www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

The Boston Chicken Salad- Made with Glutino Fine Herbs & Balsamic Salad
Dressing and Marinade. I enjoy something just like this at my favorite
restaurant in town! Here is what you need:

1.  Boston lettuce
2.  Cucumbers & Tomatoes
3.  Sautéed red, yellow and orange peppers- (I used Glutino naturally Italian
        Dressing)
4.  Sautéed Mushrooms
5.  Sliced Grilled Chicken
6.  Lot’s of  Glutino Fine Herbs & Balsamic Dressing

Glutino Fine Herbs Balsamic Vinaigrette/ Marinade- 12oz $3.99US/  $4.99 CAD
www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Caesar Chicken Potato Salad- Made with Glutino Classic Caesar Salad Dressing
Here is what you need:

1.   4 cups quartered small white potatoes or red potatoes
2.   3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
3.   1-tablespoon vegetable oil
4.   1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens
5.   1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
6.   3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
7.   2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese

How it’s done:

1. Cover and bring Potatoes to a boil over medium-high heat
2. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
3. At the same time, in a skillet, sauté chicken in oil for 5-10 minutes.
4. Drain potatoes; add to chicken.
5. Place greens and onion in a serving bowl.
6. Top with chicken mixture.
7. Drizzle with dressing and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.

Glutino Classic Caesar Vinaigrette/ Marinade- 12oz $3.99US/  $4.99 CAD
www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Roasted Garlic & Peppercorn Mashed Potatoes- Made with Glutino
Peppercorn N’ Garlic salad Dressing and Marinade.

Basically I followed my favorite garlic mashed potatoes recipe and then
swirled in some Glutino Peppercorn N’ Garlic salad Dressing and
Marinade. They were fantastic. My family of critics couldn’t get enough
of them! I also poured a bit on my salmon filet and it added a delicious
flavor to it.

Glutino Peppercorn N’ Garlic Vinaigrette/ Marinade- 12oz $3.99US/ $4.99
CAD    www.glutino.com (800) 363-DIET

Glutino has a whole bunch of new products coming in the near future and
we will continue to let you know some deliciously creative ways to use
them.

Enjoy!  Have a great long Labor Day weekend!

All the best,

Lori