Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:29:22 -0400
From:
Bev Messner <[log in to unmask]>

Our local newspaper has written an article about the problems we have
with going out to eat.   They wrote a story for me a year ago when I was
diagnosed and looking for others and wanting to start a support group.
That story resulted in 30 calls.   I asked them to come back to do a
follow-up when our group celebrated its first anniversary.   We wanted
the story to be aimed at restaurants, so they could see our plight first
hand.  Not sure if it will catch their attention as much as I would
like, but it is a start.

I couldn't get a direct link to the story itself, but with a couple of
clicks, you are there if you go to: www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com  and
click on "local stories" on the left side, the following page will have
celiac disease listed about 3/4's of the way down.

Bev Messner
Richland County Celiac Support Group
Mansfield, Ohio