From:
inurse47 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:58:19 -0600

If any one is interested in bakery bread that's gluten free, a local
southside bakery in the suburbs of Chicago now makes gluten free bread
on the 3rd
Wednesday of every month. Breadsmith of Orland Park, Illinois now makes
two kinds of gluten free breads one plain white and the other, a fruit
bread like raisn or cranberry-orange.  I bought the plain white bread
and raisin bread last month and it was absolutely delicious!.  The
bakery does make
a statement on their advertisement as follows:  "WE BAKE A GLUTEN FREE
PRODUCT, HOWEVER OUR ENVIORNMENT IS NOT
GLUTEN FREE.  ALL PRECAUTIONS WILL BE TAKEN TO MINIMIZE ANY EXPOSURE TO
OUR REGULAR BAKING FLOUR."
Personally, I had no reaction to the bread and it is soooo good.  It was
so fresh and moist it was remarkable.  If anyone is interested in trying

their bread it must be ordered, call 708-460-6061.The Breadsmith is
located at 9044 W. 159th Street, Orland Park, Ill.
Thanks,
Paulette