THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 23:39:57 -0400
Sounds very different from my experience.  I take 2 grains a day by breaking
tablets into
1/2 grain 4 times a day.  The t3 hormone has short half life & I find taking
it early leaves me tired at the end of the day so I even it out.  5.5 grains
sounds like a high dose.  You don't get palpitations after taking so much
all at once????

From:    "Pamela G. Ledbetter" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: THYROID Digest - 16 Jun 2003 to 17 Jun 2003 (#2003-90)

Hi!

Regarding the inquiry as to when to take your thyroid medication - after 17
years of trail and error I started taking my 5.5 grains of Armour when I
first
get up in the morning and be sure to wait an hour before eating anything.
It
gives me energy for my day and lets me go to sleep easily in the night.
Good
luck!

Pam

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.