THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Skipper Beers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:24:48 EST
From:   Kim Strand <[log in to unmask]>
 My stomach distends after a normal sized meal, not a
minor distention but large as if I were 9 months pregnant and hard as a rock.

Haven't heard that problem expressed quite so well before.  Labs mean little,
so you might still be inadequately treated.  Also, I found most of my
digestive problems like the bloated, hard stomach that didn't have nearly
that much fat as it looked got a lot better on Cortef for low adrenals.
Also, lost my hip pain, and chest pain (which wsa diagnosed as
costochondritis and probably caused by the constant upward pressure that made
me belch frequently) when I went on it and increased my thyroid doses so I
don't know for sure which was the cure, the adrenals being treated or the
high doses of Armour.

Skipper

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.