THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edward Reisman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:56:42 EDT
In a message dated 8/31/02 1:26:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Find someone who will treat your adrenals
 appropriately. >>

Fascinating story.  I found an "alternative" doctor here in LA (M.D., Doctor
of Homeopathy {D. Hom}, and Licensed Accupuncturist rolled into one) who has
given me "DHEA-Keto 7" as well as a skin cream with some Deer Antler Extract
and Human Growth Hormone.  Within three weeks on this regimen, my AM cortisol
went from 7.5 to 15.3.  An interesting alternative to Cortisone/Prednisone.

However, this doc still believes that the sky will fall down if my TSH is too
low, or my free T3 too high.  I have to work on him.

All the best,

Edward Reisman

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.