THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
dthielen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:14:56 -0600
.  Now
> along with the extreme tiredness, I have this overwhelming weak feeling,
> like I haven't had anything to eat for a couple days, which I guess, is
> why I can't hardly push myself anymore.

Have you had your Iron or Ferritin levels checked?  I had symptoms that
appeared to be low thyroid in "my" eyes, I kept trying to increase my
thyroid..... the extreme tiredness, puffy lower lids, cold hands and feet,
etc.  And, it turned out to be severe anemia.  I have felt this way again
and today my girlfriend said "have you been taking your iron?"  I
haven't.... It's so hard to remember to take everything... I just plain
forgot!  So, I took it again today and we'll see.  I did however have
several good days after I started taking the Ferrous Fumerate.  My levels
were very much the same as yours.  I had TSH (low).  My Free T4 levels were
finally in the middle range and my Free T3 was slightly high.  I take 4 1/2
grains of Armour.

Dawn

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=thyroid>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]