THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 12:14:39 -0800
>To All and Everyone Whom This May Concern,

Folks,

It is important that you actually get them
to read your messages. Otherwise, they
will just COUNT the messages.

So, please write brief, simple letters with
no more than four or five main points.
Stick with the most important parts of
what you see wrong with the situation,
please.

Long complex messages could be <?>
counter-productive, because we want them
to READ the messages and get the points.

Please, keep it simple.

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner:
Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/allergy/index.html
Arthritis ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/arthritis/index.html
PCHealth ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/pchealth/index.html
Latex Allergy ---> http://www.Immune.Com/rubber/index.html
Thyroid ---> http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html

                     Snip, Please
If you "Reply" to a message, and *you* fail to erase or delete
 the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.

Why not ask a question? If we're not currently talking about
what *you* want to hear about, ask about another topic! Or
make a statement. To be prepared, you might want to search
the Thyroid Archives http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html
to see what has been said before about any thyroid-related topic.