THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 13:54:06 -0600
When I checked the addresses in the note below, I saw the hyper links didn't
make it through, so here are the E-mail addresses again without the hyper
links.

Daily Herald
Assistant managing editor/features Diane Dungey         [log in to unmask]
Health & fitness writer                                         [log in to unmask]

Chicago Tribune
James Warren, Deputy Managing Editor, Features                  [log in to unmask]
Bob Condor, Health and Fitness Writer                           [log in to unmask]

Sun Times                                                               www.suntimes.com