THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Susan Haim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:04:34 -0600
If we've already sent a letter supporting Dr. Derry, is there anything
else that we can do to support his case.  I agree that this is extremely
important!!  By the way, when I sent my letter, I quickly received
acknowledgement from Mr. Doyle and from Dr. Derry (who characteristically
signed as David).  If his practice privileges are not fully restored, it
will be a terrible thing for all of us. I sincerely hope our letters do
some good.
Susan A

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.