THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 15:14:06 -0500
I haven't noticed the sweating more extreme in the palms and feet, but
did notice the first week of my meds that I had like hot flashes-that's the
best I can describe them, that happened always in the mornings. I am now in
my 3rd week of synthroid and haven't noticed them as much. Hope this helps,
Suzanne

  If you "Reply" to a message, and fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, your message cannot be distributed.

If we're not currently talking about what *YOU* want to hear about,
why not ask a question? Or make a statement about your own "favorite"
topic? To be prepared, you might want to search the Thyroid Archives
http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html to see what has been said
before about any thyroid-related topic.