THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donald Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 22:38:59 EST
In a message dated 3/14/2001 9:33:42 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Thus, this past October, mother
 started suffering from collapsed vertebrae, five in all.  This required
 hospitalization, 3 surgeries (vertebroplasty) and extreme pain.  >>

Something that is really indicated here is natural progesterone cream. It
works very well for osteoporosis and osteopenia, and is a lot safer than the
drug companies weird chemicals.

There is an excellent paperback "Preventing and Reversing Osteoporosis" which
discusses this and several other fairly safe and effective approaches. I can
vouch for the progesterone one-I have used it with success for several women,
so far.

Doc Don

 Thyroid messages contain only the opinions of their authors.
 Opinions expressed on Thyroid do not necessarily reflect the
 opinions of the management, publisher, or our advertisers.

  Three addresses for your self-service Thyroid Account
  1 To talk with 500+ people <[log in to unmask]>
  2 To change your account  <[log in to unmask]>
  3 Human help - any active member or <[log in to unmask]>
    Adjust your own account http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid
If a question isn't answered on Thyroid, check the Thyroid Archives:
    <http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html> and ask again!