From:
ronald owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ronald owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 11:59:52 -0500

    I was impressed with the DH treatment responses reported by Cindy
Thompson, and thought we might go a step further and help each other, now
that I have time to summarize and report back.  So, if you have dermatitis
herpetiformis, please answer.  Please either put your response after my
question, or show just the question number and your answer.
    1. Has your dermatologist/doctor given you any info you think we on the
list might not have heard?
    2. How long after you went gluten free did your symptoms, if so, go
away?
    3. ONLY if you did NOT answer Cindy's question about treatment, what do
you use for itching relief?
    4. If you use dapsone, what strength do you use, how often do you have
blood tests, and have you had adverse results?
    5. If you still have rashes, do you find any time/situation when you
have no problems, or when symptoms increase, such as regarding heat,
humidity, or cold?
    6. If you have ingested glutens, do you know how long it was before
showing symptoms?
    7. Do you have any suspicions as to what unusual incident or event may
have initially triggered your DH?
    Thanks everybody, and take care of yourselves!  --Ron