From:
Lisa Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2002 21:38:45 -0400

I am travelling to Vancouver next week for a little
vacation. Being a student on a limited budget, I will
be staying at a hostel which I believe has a kitchen.
Regardless, I will be purchasing mostly fresh fruit
and veggies and cheese and bringing GF bread for my
breakfasts and lunches.  Has anyone had any good
experiences at restaurants in downtown Vancouver?  Any
suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated?  I
checked the archives and came up empty.

Also, does anyone know what the GF meals on Air Canada
consist of?  They guy on the phone didn't know, and he
recommended that I bring my own food on the plane
"just in case."

Thanks in advance!

Lisa
Toronto, ON Canada