From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:56:45 -0800

At 09:59 AM 3/7/02 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Please let me know if you find any way to build

>cartiledge back aside from Glucosamine/Chondroitin, which I use now on a
>daily basis.

Add SAM-e to the glucosamine/chondroitin. The G/C stopped about 70 percent
of my problems this way (but only if I use Cosamin DS brand, which is
prescription pure, but still  sold O/C), and when I added SAM-e it stopped
the remainder. I have no  pain now after years of it. Still if I
stop  either one I start having problems within two or three  weeks. SAM-e
also replaces joint fluid and cartilage (very slowly) like G/C does.

SAM-e is not a drug, it's a supplement that has been  used in Europe for
decades. The  psychiatrists there use it for their first line of defense in
simple depression too (never never for bipolar) and they swear it works
better than the  prozac line by far. Also it works for both  endogenic and
exogenic depression, while  the Prozac line  states clearly that it's
effective only for endogenic, which most docs seem to ignore.

It's a supplement, O/C, not a drug, and has no bad side effects. Also heals
the liver. NewsWeek and CNN have had two major presentations on it. Try it,
you'll like it. -vance

"I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York
said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold
enough. Let's go west.'"

* Richard Jeni