THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Victoria Hartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 15:57:11 +0100
I live in the South of England and have been prescribed T3 by my
Health Service consultant. He has several other patients that he says
do better on T3 He was also very knowledgable about the conversion to
T3 from T4 or lack of it in my case. I have been on T3 for 7 months
now with excellent results. I am still not perfectly right but 90%
there and looking forward - very good energy levels. I guess it
depends on the doctor you get and the area you live in
I live in the South of England and have been prescribed T3 by my
Health Service consultant. He has several other patients that he says
do better on T3 He was also very knowledgable about the conversion to
T3 from T4 or lack of it in my case. I have been on T3 for 7 months
now with excellent results. I am still not perfectly right bu90% there
and looking forward. I guess it depends on the doctor you get and the
area you live in

  Regards,
Vicki

  Control Your Self-Serve Thyroid Account Here
Rules - mailto:[log in to unmask]
NoMail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Mail - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Not DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
DAILY DIGEST - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Stop Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Attachments - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Force Subject: [THYROID] - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Subscribe - <http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?SUBED1=thyroid>
Unsubscribe - mailto:[log in to unmask]
Thyroid Archives - http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/thyroid.html
Contact List Owners - mailto:[log in to unmask]