THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:27:54 -0500
hi vicki & all
I have been fighting sickness all my life so I so relate to  I'm sick &
tired of being sick & tired. I just found this web site today & it's very
nice to see. anyways I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, pernicious anemia &
autoimune diease. I take 150 of synthroid & 20 of cytomel, but I think I
would feel better on a higher dose of T3 & lower of T4, my doctor doesn't
seem to agree. I have no energy & I've also spent the last 4 days at home
quite sick with a cold, I also was told I was run down & to rest. I'm
always sick & I am open to any advice anyone has. I do also take Vit.C &
folic acid daily , B12 injections monthly & also multi. vit. I've also
heard that echinecea can have a reverse effect on the thyroid  ?????? So
anything anyone has to offer would be great.
thanx lisa

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.