THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Skipper Beers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 12:53:56 EST
> Maggi Martin <[log in to unmask]>

 I itch at night and
>  first thing in the morning.  Still can't figure this one out but it seems
>  nerve related as well.  I had to wean myself off of armour.  My itching is
more a
>  crawly kinda of skin and not what you call tingly, I guess. :)

Mine was so bad one winter I went to a dermatologist who gave me claritin.
It stopped the itching right away.  But it was really a thyroid problem, dry
skin and all.  Sometimes it felt like there were fleas biting, but they were
invisible even with a magnifying glass.   Night time was the worst.   And it
was also that crawly type.   It was really bad, haven't had a relapse in
quite a long time.

Skipper Beers

 Thyroid messages contain only the opinions of their authors.
 Opinions expressed on Thyroid do not necessarily reflect the
 opinions of the management, publisher, or our advertisers.

 Three addresses for your self-service Thyroid Account
  1 To talk with 500+ people <[log in to unmask]>
  2 To change your account  <[log in to unmask]>
  3 Human help - any active member or <[log in to unmask]>
Change your own account here http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid
If a question isn't answered on Thyroid, check the Thyroid Archives:
<http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html> and ask again!