THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 17:23:58 -0700
Hi everyone,
it's been awhile since I first posted.  I was put on 1/4 gr of Bio-throid
(basically armour) 2 times per day (= 1/2 gr),  and was fine for a couple
weeks, then symptoms came slowly back, my ND upped my dosage to 1/2 gr 2x
per day and my body hasn't really even responded to it.....  I want to talk
to her about upping my dosage until I feel better..... if I get any Hyper
symptoms of course we would back down.... I just don't know..... I'm almost
back to the point of wanting to self medicate....I can order my script from
a company outside the us, of course it'll cost me twice as much.... but if
that is what I have to do I will...
that way at least I could experiment on my own, so that I can feel better
again.... it was such a short time of feeling good.... and wow did I feel
good..... now it's like I'm going down hill like a snowball headed for well
you know where.....
Any ideas???
Kathie in Oregon

----

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.

---