THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samantha Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 19:51:36 +0100
have you been asked to make any alterations to your diet Vicky?
there are a number of things you should be avoiding.
Obviously anything with yeast in it - but also anything containing sugar -
even some fruits are too sugary. Apples etc should be fine, but I would
avoid, melon, grapes, cherries, bananas, (and anything else containing high
sugar content) and any dried fruits. Nuts should also be avoided as unless
they have been roasted they contain high fungal content. Mushrooms as they
are a fungi.

I have had candida problems - gut related, and followed an anti candida diet
for many months and it cleared up quickly, but only after I had been given
an extremely high dose of antifungal antibiotics.

I am sure you are doing most of this already, but just incase.

Samantha

  If you "Reply" to a message, and fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, your message cannot be distributed.

If we're not currently talking about what *YOU* want to hear about,
why not ask a question? Or make a statement about your own "favorite"
topic? To be prepared, you might want to search the Thyroid Archives
http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html to see what has been said
before about any thyroid-related topic.