THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barry Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:16:21 +0100
Its a rather more difficult decision to make when it also entails
transatlantic flights to try to get help

If i really could be sure that raising the money to see Doc Don or Dr Lowe
would result in my dear husband getting well again it might be worth the
struggle since there is positively no hope whatever of getting well in the
UK

But with all the research in the world I might do I cant get the answers

Pat

  If you "Reply" to a message, and fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, your message cannot be distributed.

If we're not currently talking about what *YOU* want to hear about,
why not ask a question? Or make a statement about your own "favorite"
topic? To be prepared, you might want to search the Thyroid Archives
http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html to see what has been said
before about any thyroid-related topic.