THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Skipper Beers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:27:35 EDT
> Denise Dues <[log in to unmask]>

>  I am interested in what Susan wrote about the woman who was able to get off
>  her meds.  I live in Ohio, too

I'll just mention treatment for Wilson's Sydrome is supposed to get you off
the medication completely and works in some but not all hypothyroid cases.  I
would even try needles to be completely better, but it sounds kind of scary,
if you can try Wilson's treatment and it works you avoid the needles.  But,
if the Chinese accupunturist knows more about thyroid than our docs, which
wouldn't be hard, it would be worth a try.

Skipper Beers

  Thyroid Welcome Message (Instructions) Always Available
 Anyone can obtain a fresh, new copy of the Thyroid Welcome
 message at any time (24/7) by sending an e-mail message
 saying only "get Thyroid Welcome" (remove quotes) to our
 sleepless robot at <[log in to unmask]>. Its free.