THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
victoria hartley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:35:57 +0100
Dear all,
At last visit to endo I was told that I had primary atrophic
hypothyroidism. My Tsh came back on the blood test results as
suppressed but with normal Free T3 and T 4. I was taken off Thyroxine
and now am on 60mcg T3 only. I have felt better on this but my throat
feels a bit constricted and my weight still will not move though my
energy levels are much better.
Is this the same as hashimoto's I am a bit confused about the term and
I am getting various comments. My Gp said it was unusual . Co doc said
it just meant that there was no secondary cause. It was probably
genetic. Can anybody enlighten me further, please?
Thanks,
Vicki

  If you "Reply" to a message, and fail to erase or delete
  the previous message, *your* message cannot be distributed.

  Three addresses for your self-service Thyroid account
1 Talk to many thyroid people  <[log in to unmask]>
 2 Control your account       <[log in to unmask]>
   3 Human help - any active member or <[log in to unmask]>
Account control <A HREF="http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid/">X</A>
Question not answered on Thyriod? Check the Thyroid Archives:
  http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html and ask again!