From:
Lisa Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:35:57 -0500

**************>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mona's Gluten Free<<<<<<<<<<<<<*************

  Hello Everyone,

  Great news from Mona's Gluten Free, our new Milk & Honey Brown Bread Mix
is ready!!!  Made with the same quality you've come to expect from Mona's,
this one is also packed full of the nutritional goodness you've been looking
for in a Gluten Free Bread!!  You'll also notice we've left out the SUGAR!
Of course, yeast needs something to help it grow, but you get to choose
what's best for you: Honey, Brown Rice Syrup, Molasses, they all create a
great loaf!!  Check out the ingredients:

INGREDIENTS
-------------
Organic Brown Rice Flour
Tapioca Starch (we use only Brazilian, it's the BEST)
Organic Golden Flax Meal
Sorghum Flour
Non Instant Skim Milk Powder
Xanthan Gum
Sea Salt

ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS REQUIRED
-----------------------------------
Fresh Eggs
Milk
Honey (may use Brown Rice Syrup or Molasses)
Olive Oil
Water

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (40g Dry Mix 1/4 cup)
CALORIES                              198
PROTEIN                               7.8g
DIETARY FIBER                         4.6g
TOTAL FAT                             2.1g
saturated fat                         0.2g
monounsaturated fat                   0.3g
polyunsaturated fat                   1.3g
CARBOHYDRATES                          39g

  This is the Gluten Free Bread Mix you've been looking for. For any of you
who feel you'd have to 'see to believe' a GF bread that not only tastes
great, has wonderful texture, is high in protein and dietary fiber and
doesn't have to be toasted to be enjoyed... you've got to see this one!!  We
generally suggest our bread mixes be prepared with a stand mixer and baked
in a conventional oven, but this one truly loves the bread machine, so you
choose what's best for you.  Either way, you'll come up with a fantastic
loaf of bread!

  Visit our website today to learn more about this great new product.  While
you're there, don't forget to enter our contest for a chance to win FREE
Mona Samples, sign up for our FREE E-Newsletter and while you're shopping at
our online Store, remember that all of our prices are in US Dollars and
INCLUDE SHIPPING  :) **Minimum order of $24.00 US**  For those of you who
prefer not to purchase online, we're happy to accept orders via email or
letter mail with payment of cheque or money order.  Please see our Online
Store http://www.madebymona.com/Mona'sGlutenFreeStoreFront.htm for complete
details.

  Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

  Lisa R Shaw
Owner/Operator
Mona's Gluten Free
Made By Mona Enterprises