From:
Eoin O Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:06:29 -0000
many thanks to the response but unfortunately i did as you said but when  i
opened the device manager in safe mode i only had the primary bus and then
when i booted in normal mode i still had a mark longside the secondary
controller, even tried updating driver with Win98 CD and
C:|windows\options\cabs but no difference.,what am i doing wrong??