From:
Jimmy DaPea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 16:42:31 EST
I recently bought a 13 GB Hard Drive from a friend, since I needed a cheap
replacement to my old HD, and now, when the computer boots up and begins the
detections of the HD and CD-ROM drives, it takes close to half a second for
the
computer to detect the Hard drive. I went into the BIOS and defined the
settings for the HD, so it wouldn't have to auto detect the settings
every time, unfortunately, this didn't help much. Does anyone have any clue
what is wrong and where I could find some information on this problem? Thanks

in advance for any help.

system stats:

emachine 333i
333 mHz intel celeron
160 MB RAM
on board sound and graphics (crystal and ATI respectively)

~Jimmy DeLinco([log in to unmask])