From:
Wendy Hubbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 21:13:32 -0500
>But for now I'll say I think your plan is sensible.

>The more
>common allergenic Paleo foods tend to be:nuts (although soaking for 8+
>hours allows some people to tolerate them), eggs, citrus fruit, tropical
>fruit, nightshade vegetables, mushrooms.

Thank you.  That's just the kind of information I need.  I have a question
about the citrus fruits, though.  I've read that oranges and grapefruits
can cause problems, but that lemons are okay-and even beneficial.  Do you
agree with that, or have you heard of someone who is sensitive to lemons as
well?