From:
Marianne Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 10:24:29 -0400
has anyone ever heard of or used MCT oil? I was reading this book called
Good Fats Bad Fats and it was talking about this oil named MCT oil that is a
short or medium chain fatty acid and apparently is burned quickly rather
than stored as fat. The author said it is from coconut oil but it doesn't
have the negative parts of coconut oil. But I've never heard of or seen
anything called MCT oil at any point in my life.