From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 11:54:34 -0500
On Mon, 4 May 2037 09:36:29 -0400, Kathryn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Marianne, on the alternative breast cancer list many of us are now not
>using
>flax oil.

I'd suggest you to read about adding vitamin E, and antioxidants to take
together with the high PUFA diet.
In extractions they thend to be low, so that the body's resources of
antioxidant can become depleted.
Antioxidant power is necessary to protect the PUFAs and to protect your
tissues - against cancer.
At the moment I thin the best antioxidant addon would be
tocotrienols from red palm oil.

At the moment I enjoy to use the red palm oil crude and cold over some
items (if fresh it tastes ok).
And I use it as a kind of creme on my skin (but beware of the red color)
>However, we are grinding flax seeds and eating them immediately

This of course adds the potential from the anticancer lignans.

A.