NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Loveeles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 08:55:03 -0800
Hi Marla,

I'm curious about something - has your daughter been
checked for wheat or gluten sensitivity?  I was
recently reading about those, along with Celiac's
Disease and noticed that several of the symptoms are
similar.

I can totally relate to you on the problems with
taking dairy completely out of a little one's diet.
My dairy allergic son is 4 years old.  I find the
hardest things to deal with are him eating at other
people's homes and going to parties.  I have a pile of
different allergy books that I'm sifting through
currently to get any tips on dealing with these and
other situations.  Not to mention, they tend to have
great recipes.  I'm starting to get the hang of taking
ordinary recipes and making them dairy free.  I think
that dealing with Lactose intolerance is a cake-walk
compared to dairy allergy (I'm lactose intolerant so
nobody get cranky about that comment!).

Best Wishes!

=====
Babes In Paradise is your source for Affordable and Adorable Homemade Baby Bibs, Loveys & so much more!

http://www.babes-in-paradise.com