BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"As good almost kill a man as kill a good book" -- John Milton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 08:27:41 -0400
Michael,

I don't know the gentleman who was your nautical host, but have been told repeatedly by sources I believe to be knowledgeable AND reliable that he (and his now-former trucking company) are absolutely clean, despite what one would otherwise reasonably assume to the contrary, given the nature and location of his business.

Cleanliness is evidently not next to good taste, however.

Ralph