BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Anyway, how do you "persuade" someone to be Hebrew? Sign me,Uncut" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 10:28:20 EDT
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does
a man need to be happy."

                  Albert Einstein

Kant was attending a lecture by an astronomer on the topic
of man's place in the universe. The astronomer concluded his
lecture with, "So you see that astronomically speaking, man is
utterly insignificant." Kant replied, "Professor, you
forgot the most important thing, man is the astronomer."

                Anecdote about Immanuel Kant

"Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration
and awe, the more often and more steadily we reflect on
them; the starry sky above and moral law within. "

                   Immanuel Kant

"The ideals which have always shone before me and filled me
with the joy of living are goodness, beauty, and truth. To make
a goal of comfort or happiness has never appealed to me; a system
of ethics built on this basis would be sufficient only for a
herd of cattle."
                    Albert Einstein

=====
Accessories for Cellphones including Covers, Batteries and
Headsets. All name brands-Nokia, Samsung, Motorola and more!
http