From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 00:00:11 -0500
I read the same thing.  I think Mode three is a Japanese standard.

I think I also heard some Sony drives were having trouble with XP,
but could never get details on that, but experienced it with one.
The problem (and lots of others) left with a BAD ram stick...
(The RAM problem gave me dozens of different errors...)

            Rick Glazier

From: "Brad Loomis" <[log in to unmask]>