From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:54:15 -0500
Because no one in my family seems to be willing to take the time to read
either Neanderthin or the Paleo Diet, I am about to put together a document
that explains the paleo way of eating in a relatively brief but convincing
manner.  Perhaps the short read will pique their interest enough that
they'll read one or two of the books and change their dietary habits.  I
like the "Big Fat Lie" NY Time Magazine article, so I'll attach it to give
it a little more weight.

Has anyone out there already done this sort of thing, written a document?
If so, could I have a copy of it?  Any other magazine articles or web links
I should consider?

Thanks so much.

Jim Swayze