From:
Kathleen Lunson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 18:56:55 -0400
Twin Labs Yeast Fighters are a good place to start.  They have a broad spectrum of anti-candida supplements and a probiotic in a psyllium base.

After a few months, or if you have trouble with psyllium, the active ingredients can be found in other sources, and oil of oregano and caprylic acid are also good.  Roatating supplenments on a 90 day basis is supposedly better than staying on one or taking all at once.

If you have ready to access to prescription meds, difulcan is faster, but to get it you have to talk your doctor into agreeing that you need it.

A few days ago someone posted that they doubted whether this syndrome exists.  All I know is that when I, and many other people I know who believed they were manifesting symptoms, treated it with diet and suipplements, we all saw improvement.

I did  not lose weight quickly when fighting candida.  But my belly did shrink very noticeably, presumably a gas build-up going away.  And afterwad I found it easier and faster to lose weight, once the symptoms had all cleared up.

Kathleen