From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 12:35:13 EDT
The fruit we have today is non paleo in a way because it is VERY sweet
compared to wild seasonal fruit.

I would break fast on small amounts of well chewed green leafy vegetables and
small amounts of organic meat.  Also small amounts if medium carb low
glyciemic vegetables. The urge to overeat is VERY strong and more willpower
is required after breaking a fast than fasting itself.

I would do small meals 3-5 times a day for 2 weeks.  the 2 weeks after a fast
is considered the critical period.

People with any kind of eating disorder should be VERY VERY careful with
fasting.

-David